* Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
* Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
* Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
* Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, software sales,
* B.E (Mechanical) or Diploma (Mechanical)
* 4+ years' experience in Software sales for OEM.
* Fluency in English
* Problem solving attitude is must
* Excellent verbal skills (explanation of solutions, meetings, presentations, training)
* Sold Software like DMS, E Catalog , CRM, ERP..etc
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited
Contact Company:The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited