Duties & Responsibilities
- 1. Operator author/writer role & responsible for creating and updating for all JCB construction equipment and global products:
- Service & Operator Manuals
- Maintenance Manual & Repair Manual
- Service Bulletin and Illustrations
- Hydraulic & Electrical schematic experience
- Standard Maintenance practices, SOPs
- 2. Capable to work with a team of diverse and talented individuals comprised of technical writers, technical Illustrators (IDC and UK).
- 3. Drive proper technical data (text and illustrations) lifecycle, content reuse, and authoring processes using a content management system (CMS).
- 4. Coordinate with the Worldwide Service team to create and deliver the highest quality technical service literature.
- 5. Responsible for a day-to-day deliverable of the service author to ensure on-time delivery.
- 1. Good Communication and interpersonal skill.
- 2. Experience in Tools- Oxygen XML editor (XML or SGML equivalent), Content Management System (CMS), Adobe Framemaker - Photoshop - Illustrator.
- 3. Knowledge of various style guides including Simplified Technical English (STE) and possess the ability to adhere to company specific style guides.
- 4. Global Engineering tools - PLM, UGNX and Team-center Visualisation.
- 5. Ability to work with the diverse team on multiple projects
Required Candidate profile
- 1. B.E. Mechanical, Automobile or Equivalent with 2 to 3 years' experience in technical writing (Service and Operator manual authoring).
- 2. Preferred to have a strong construction and heavy equipment machine knowledge.
- 3. Service field experience
- 4. Strong understanding of change notices (ePi & ECN) and engineering drawing reading capability
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile, Production/Industrial, Mechanical
PG:M.Tech - Automobile, Production/Industrial, Mechanical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Hi-Tech e Soft
Hi-Tech e Soft, incorporated in the year 1999, has created a niche in the field of Engineering Solutions ranging from Product Design Services, Value added Engineering Application development, Process Automation and Optimization solutions and After Sales Information Management Solutions. We are working Day in Day out on creative ideas which can be transformed into intelligent solutions for your research work, product development, practical shop floor problems & After Sales & Service. Since inception we have registered multiple copyrights for cutting edge software products. These software products use latest technologies to capture engineering information on very lightweight files and populate them on Internet Portals for quick information dissemination. The entire matrix of information that is created is dynamically linked to the underlying Knowledgebase generated from the data gathered from Internal Stakeholders like R&D, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics as well as the Field Data generated by the Extended Enterprise thus creating a truly connected and networked Customer Centric Enterprise
Recruiter Name:Team HR
Contact Company:Hi-Tech e Soft