* Works as part of a team using established company procedures for embedded Software Development.
* Responsible for SW designs and coding in C and C++
* Responsible for debugging the code by working closely with HW engineer on a new board which may have HW issues also
* Responsible for testing the Firmware developed ( includes unit test, integration test, issue resolution, verification and validation ...). This includes writing test cases and development of test scripts.
* Follows the company's standards for code development and quality process and complies with quality management system procedures
* Identifies root causes of issues, determines potential solutions , and evaluates them against requirements
* Ensures the integrity and security of patient health information, company intellectual property, and confidential data
* Responsible for delivering his work in defined timelines while achieving product quality goals
* Works closely and collaboratively with his lead team in a fast-paced team environment
* B.Tech in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science or related engineering curriculum.
* 4-7 years of hands on experience on Embedded SW development using both C and C++
* Design and development of Firmware for Microcontrollers
* HW Board level debugging and troubleshooting skills
* Verification experience:
* Logical test case creation
* Unit, integration and system testing.
* Test script development
* Able to understand interdependencies and relationships among many software components and between several software products.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Goal oriented and ability to work with cross functional teams
* Exposure to HW interfaces I2C, SPI, UART etc.
* Experience in developing automation test tools
* Hands on with lab equipment's like MSO, Logic Analyzer
* Experience in product development
* Willing to work in a regulated environment
* Requirement to work shifted hours when necessary to accommodate US time zone.
* Experience in medical device software development practices is a plus.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Computers
PG:MCA - Computers
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited
Hi-Tech e Soft Hi-Tech e Soft is the pioneers in providing engineering services to the Engineering Companies. Our business model is to partner with organization to act as a backbone of all the Design, Documentation, Customization and Analysis needs as well as provide products that enhance Productivity. Hi-Tech e Soft with its current skills & acquired technology can assist in the entire product life cycle right from product conceptualization to service/spares support. Hi-Tech e Soft is the preferred design services partner for Whirlpool India, Emerson Design, Hero Motocorp Ltd, New Holland Fiat India etc.
Contact Company:The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited