- He is responsible for Quality Assurance of in-house fabricated parts ( new development ).
- Receipt and 100% inspection of incoming fabricated child parts
- 100% Inspection of welded/fabricated structures of Lower frame , upper frame , boom & arm..
- Co-ordination with Production, Logistics and Packaging personnel for sharing information(verbal and email), structure movement.
- Control plan for new part development.
- Quality plan for new part development.
- Responsible for in-house fabrication process audit .
- Inspection of weld quality & weld fillet size of fabricated structures.
- Preparation of in process and final component check sheet.
- Responsible for paint quality inspection viz DFT , Gloss ,adhesion , MEK on each section
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
- Documentation: Prepare Inspection Reports, dimensional trend reports.
- On need basis, will visit supplier for assessing the process and taking corrective actions.
- On need basis should come B Shift for inspection activities.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Mechanical
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited
About us: We have team Size 1000+ across India with 120+ working in R&D, More than 50+ Patents pending Multiple International Publication, 350+ Active Deployments of Autonomous & Driver Assitive Systems
Contact Company:The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited