- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Quality Assurance department.
- Maintain several quality programs, including ISO 9001:2008
- Develop and enhance the Quality Assurance department to meet the demands of customer driven quality improvements
- Monitor customer satisfaction and maintain focus on prevention of customer complaints.
- Ensure effective manufacturing process control programs that maintain focus on prevention of internal rejects.
- Support plant cost reductions and process improvement projects through the use of various Quality tools such as FMEA, process capability, Gage R&R, SPC, pareto analysis and other six sigma/lean tools
- Demonstrate strong leadership and effective communication skills throughout all levels of the organization. Maintain a high degree of transparency.
- Ability to improve Quality Assurance department capabilities and effectiveness through setting and achieving of specified goals.
- Performs Quality Systems audits of suppliers as needed
- Presents quality data with analysis to the management team
- Reviews Certificates of Conformance as needed
- Writes protocols and performs validations of new/improved materials and processes
- Participates in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma certifications as well as plant initiatives
- Provide leadership and insight to other facilities in terms of Quality Assurance.
- Electronics Systems Knowledge for IQC, PCB, PCBA, ICT etc related standards
- ESD, Cleanroom environment set up experience
- Experience with SIL, MIL, VIL, HIL, Tests and ISO 26262 standards
- Working with ECU/MCU Test procedures
- TQM, Working knowledge and hands on experience implementing QMS across organizations
- Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE), Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) credential desired.
- Experience working in a high volume manufacturing environment strongly is preferred.
- Knowledge and use of mainframe applications and PC applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc. and statistical tools similar to Minitab is required.
- Electrical testing/working quality experience preferred.
- Six Sigma Green Belt required; Black Belt preferred.
- Experience with ISO, UL, NFPA, and/or CSA strongly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma, Quality Management, and Automotive. Quality Management Systems, processes, and techniques strongly preferred
Salary: INR As per the company norms
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM-Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited
Contact Company:The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited