Roles and responsibilitiesDear Candidate,
Required Candidate profileExperience/skills required
- Work experience 1-5 Years (preferably from Medical Device)
- Sound knowledge on complaint handling process of medical devices
- Knowledge of problem-solving methodology and root cause analysis
- Understanding of Risk Management process
- Strong Analytical ability
- Understanding of GDP, ISO 13485, EU MDR (Good to have).
- 7 QC tools, Problem Solving & CAPA.
- Ability to work effectively with various work groups to assure conformance to regulatory requirements, internal processes, and policies.
- Demonstrated organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and detailed oriented individual.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited
About us: We have team Size 1000+ across India with 120+ working in R&D, More than 50+ Patents pending Multiple International Publication, 350+ Active Deployments of Autonomous & Driver Assitive Systems.
Contact Company:The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited