- PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide Project Management expertise to shape initial project plans and to ensure project timing and budget are maintained. Provide leverage of background in AGV / AMRs management and Agile to tailor the project management approach to each project.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Review project requirements and develop project plans that meet project timing, budget, and resource requirements
- Front ending the customers for project management.
- The Project Manager is responsible for leading the cross-functional project/program teams, and managing schedule/open issues to closure (including quality, cost, timing, customer satisfaction, etc.) by identifying, prioritizing, communicating and reducing Manage complex projects and tasks by utilizing experiences and new information to find innovative solutions.
- Conducting the entire lifecycle of project from planning , design , procurement , assembly , testing and installation.
- Establish, monitor, track and maintain the project issues list and drive for timely completion
- Support outsourcing of work and hiring of supplemental resources including statement of work development, vendor negotiation, etc.
- Utilize master level communication skills to ensure all team members (internal, clients, vendors, etc.) are properly informed of changes, decisions, or expectations.
- Develop and implement dashboards to monitor project health across multiple projects
- Excited to take on a role with high visibility and exposure to all levels of internal and external management that can lead to growth opportunities inside of THRSL
- Automotive Tier 1 project management experience preferred
- PMP Certified is Preferable
- SAP knowledge is preferable
- Manufacturing projects experience is must.
- Min 6 years project management experience
- Strong administrative and organizational skills and the ability to simultaneously manage and coordinate projects in different geographic locations
- Experience with software engineering process including requirements analysis, development, testing and implementation preferred
- Expert with multiple project management methodologies including waterfall and agile
- Expert-level MS Project user
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Innovative, self-starter and entrepreneurial
Perks and BenefitsAs per the company norms
Salary: INR 13,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited
Contact Company:The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited