- Role: Provide Project Management expertise to shape initial project plans and to ensure project timing and budget are maintained. Provide leverage of background in software project management and Agile to tailor the project management approach to each project.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Review project requirements and develop project plans that meet project timing, budget, and resource requirements
- The Project Manager is responsible for leading the cross-functional project/program teams, and managing schedule/open issues to closure (including quality, cost, timing, customer satisfaction, etc.) by identifying, prioritizing, communicating and reducing Manage complex projects and tasks by utilizing experiences and new information to find innovative solutions.
- Establish, monitor, track and maintain the project issues list and drive for timely completion
- Negotiate use of internal resources in a matrix-based project management structure
- Support outsourcing of work and hiring of supplemental resources including statement of work development, vendor negotiation, etc.
- Utilize master level communication skills to ensure all team members (internal, clients, vendors, etc.) are properly informed of changes, decisions, or expectations.
- Personal sense of ownership of all facets of a project or task. Use previous experience and new knowledge to demonstrate technical and professional competence.
- Develop and implement dashboards to monitor project health across multiple projects
- Excited to take on a role with high visibility and exposure to all levels of internal and external management that can lead to growth opportunities inside of THRSL
- Automotive Tier 1 project management experience preferred
- PMP Certified is must
- Good years of experience in software or research and development project management
- Strong administrative and organizational skills and the ability to simultaneously manage and coordinate projects in different geographic locations
- Experience with software engineering process including requirements analysis, development, testing and implementation preferred
- Expert with multiple project management methodologies including waterfall and agile
- Expert-level MS Project user
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Innovative, self-starter and entrepreneurial
- Bachelors degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Business or equivalent experience
Salary: INR As per the company norms
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited
Contact Company:The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited