- Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for program management for ADAS and AV product lines including Drive, Aware and Pilot and across OEM, Aftermarket and RND
- Responsible for cost quality schedule and project delivery for all ongoing projects.
- Acts as key interface between customer and management.
- Leads Project Managers to deliver product development initiatives and drive efficiencies in cost/budget/schedule/vendor management.
- Overall responsibility for customer deliveries and milestones and manage the end to end Product and software development life cycle
- Contribute to product innovations based on customer feedback.
- Provide strategic guidance throughout the tenure of the project.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage project teams for optimal return-on-investment, coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Perks and BenefitsAs per the company norms
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited
Contact Company:The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited