- Provide lead design services for mechanical and mechatronic systems
- Robotics knowledge is desirable
- Schedule and manage the work of engineers in mechanical design and engineering
- Have knowledge of Motors and actuators including designing and manufacturing engineering for Mechatronics Products
- PLM and configuration management knowledge
- Develop and maintain engineering standards and practices within the department.
- Interface and coordinate with all departments for proper allocation of mechanical engineering resources to projects and tasks
- Interview and evaluate prospective mechanical design employees
- Develop programs to enhance the knowledge base of the department
- Verification of client specifications in order to lead the design of mechatronic systems that meet or exceed client specifications
- Form relationships with outside manufacturers and vendors in order to facilitate mechanical design processes
- Perform or direct mechanical design, engineering, documentation, and drafting/modeling duties for each of the following: revisions to existing stock products, production of new equipment, design of test fixtures, and facility interface designs to accommodate equipment.
- Perform calculations to provide engineering analysis of mechanical loads and requirements.
- Design and execute formal failure mode analyses of machinery and systems.
- Lead internal efforts of FEA via computer modeling tools.
- Perform optimization and value engineering reviews of both existing and new equipment for improvements in manufacturing cost and efficacy.
- Lead internal and external engineering and design reviews and produce redline/revision packages for review.
- Create physical testing criteria of equipment and coordinate expected and actual results analyses with fabrication and testing personnel.
- Supervise and assist in the creation of finished mechanical assembly and fabrication drawings, O & M manuals and final client submittal packages.
Perks and BenefitsAs per the company norms
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited
Contact Company:The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited