- The After Sales Service Head is responsible for all facets of aftersales support including parts, customer support, product troubleshooting and service to support the sales strategy and drive growth in markets.
- The main objectives are:
- Establish relationships with the Business partners.
- Identify and drive improvements to the After Sales Network including establishing training and servicing expectation levels for our Service, Repair and Parts Partners.
- Implement systems and processes that effectively will eliminate error, increase response time, improve communication channels between the business, their partners and their warehouse.
- Implement processes to ensure After Sales accounts, including warranty invoicing/claims are accurate, timely and in line with company policy
- Timely processes of purchase orders and quotes
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain strong customer orientation focus and improve customer after sales experience
- Monitor product performance in market and develop solutions to deliver customer satisfaction
- Closely manage After sales expense budget
- Ensure parts and service inventory levels are maintained at adequate levels to meet customer requirements, including procurement and parts identification system
- Support strategic expansion initiatives
- Deliver repair advice and solution to Repair & Service Partners
- Support sales in promotion of network support and optimizing new opportunities
- Liaise with key suppliers to understand their after sales provisions and warranty procedures.
- SME in local product modifications / accessories
- Support of our appointed representative in customer service and technical enquiries
- Support the sales strategy and driving business growth
- What You'll Need
- Must have mechanical knowledge within the transport equipment and/ or automotive industry
- Preferably to have After sales experience
- Ability to read & understand technical drawings an advantage
- Ability to formulate documentation i.e. policy & procedures
- Excel - Intermediate to advanced, Word - Intermediate, Outlook - intermediate
- Profound skill of the English language (spoken and in writing)
- Team Work - ability to work in a small team and often autonomously
- Customer Orientation - a strong commitment to providing a quality service to all internal and external customers
- Attention to detail - ability to be accurate and timely in all dealings with external partners, financial and client ordering.
- Initiative and Drive - to continually support the growth strategy of the business
Salary: INR As per the company norms
Industry:Office Equipment / Automation
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited
Contact Company:The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited