Supporting functional safety development in the field of hardware and software development during the development of safety systems in order to meet the requirements of corresponding standards such as, ISO 26262 efficiently.
Responsible for the documentation on system level related to functional safety (functional safety concept, safety case, etc.)
Evaluate and proof the design with analysis method such as FMEA, FTA, FMEDA etc. that the safety targets previously set have been achieved and new risks are under control.
Coordinate the functional safety activities between different systems, working as system of system.
Supporting Functional Safety discussion in customer project for all related products.
Support internal functional safety assessment Supporting and evaluating sub-suppliers in the field of functional safety
Representing functional safety interests inside the company, establish the safety culture
Major in Automotive Engineering or Electronic experience in automotive electrical electronic control system Knowledge in vehicle dynamics and embedded system development Knowledge in functional safety
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited
* Recognized leader in robotics providing autonomy solutions to Indian and multinational corporations
* Designs and develops AI led software, sensors & complete systems that enable partial, conditional, and full autonomy
* 250+ employees with more than 100 R&D engineers including 50% machine learning and computer vision experts; 35% of R&D engineers hold masters and/or Ph.D. degrees
* Early mover in ADAS/AV space with multiple OEM engagements
* Fast growing patent portfolio with 6 granted, 12 published, and 32+ pending patents
* Bootstrapped through autonomous and engineering technology solutions for various industrial and automotive customers
* Research tie-ups with major research universities in the US and India
* Global company based in India, Canada, and the US Product & Technology Overview
* Validated full stack self-driving software/systems with multiple use cases
* Next generation vision-based ADAS sensors spanning across all levels of autonomy
* Award-winning ADAS solutions now factory fitted with global OEM * Delivered and deployed L4 autonomous & assistive systems
* Core competencies include machine learning, computer vision, deep learning, multi-sensor fusion, robotics software (planning, navigation & control), embedded system design, and mechanical design
Contact Company:The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited