1. Bachelors/Master's degree in Software Engineering/Electronics Engineering or related field from an accredited college or technical institute.
2. 3+ years professional embedded application development experience in a team environment.
3. High proficiency in C/C++ programming languages along with usage of data structures.
4. Experienced in micro controller programming 8 bit/32 Bit.
5. Knowledge of ARM architecture, software stacks is added advantage.
6. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
7. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
8. Embedded Linux application level software development experience.
9. Experience developing applications using serial and network communication.
10. Experience working with revision control and issue tracking systems.
11. Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
12. Experience with motor control preferred.
13. Independently able to handle tasks required to be carried for projects assigned.
14. Knowledge of processes in ISO/CMMI preferred.
Salary: INR As per the company norms
Industry:Office Equipment / Automation
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited
Contact Company:The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited